How do I import data into a MySQL database?
To Import a .SQL File Into a MySQL Database:
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Under the My Products section, select Hosting.
3. Click Manage Account.
4. Under the Databases heading, click MySQL.
5. Click the Open Manager button.
6. Enter your user name and password for your database.
7. Click the database into which you are importing data.
8. On the far upper-left corner of the page, click the SQL button. This will be immediately to the right of the green Exit button.
9. Click the Import files tab in the new window that appears.
10. Click Browse, and then locate the .SQL file on your machine.
11. Click Go.