How Can We Help?
Why can’t I access Mobile Mail?
You may not be able to access the Mobil Mail application because your security settings are set too High. To access the application, you can either change the security level to Medium or add the application’s URL to your Trusted Sites list.
To Add Mobile Mail to Your Trusted Sites
- In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click Security.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- In the Security level for this zone box, check your security level. You may need to do one of the following:
- If it is set to High, use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- If it is set to Custom, click Default Level, and then use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- Click the Sites button.
- Clear the Require server verification check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone field, type http://mobilemail.secureserver.net and http://mm.mobilemail.secureserver.net.
- Click OK.
- On the Internet Options window, click OK.