The Latest News from HavenZone
- Introduction In this day and age, workforces aren’t limited to the four walls of an office building. More businesses are implementing flexible work-from-home models that enable at least some measure of remote connections. Similarly, cybercriminals aren’t only looking for places to poke holes within the organizational network. Think about it: What is a business except a collaboration of hardworking people? What are people except social creatures, bound to reach out and reveal themselves to others
- As people across the world are dealing with various aspects of the pandemic, the onslaught of cybersecurity threats has, unfortunately, continued in some cases. Cybercriminals targeted the U.S. Health Department in a recent attack and victims in the UK have been scammed out of nearly $1 million. We are certainly not here to alarm you, only to remind you to remain vigilant and ensure you continue to follow the typical cybersecurity best practices. The FBI
- MS Teams is included with your subscription to Office 365 (FREE to use)… This is a great platform to be able to chat with other employees and share documents. There is also an iPhone and Droid App to keep in touch when not in the office. Let me know if you would like to get it set up or want more information on how to use it. MS Office 365 has many features that most
- Companies around the world are embracing a new type of workspace when designing their offices, hybrid and mobile friendly. This isn’t a surprise, as recent studies show that employees are spending 50-60%¹ of their time at the office away from their desk. Companies and organizations are looking for unified communication solutions that not only support their workforce communications, but also its mobility. Because of this, it’s important that you stay up-to-date on the current state
- Choosing a service provider might seem like an easy task. When it comes to VoIP however, there are a few housekeeping items to keep in mind. Before you sign up with your preferred provider, I’m going to walk you through a few key points to look out for when choosing a VoIP service provider. Make sure your Internet connection can handle VoIP– It’s important to check that your Internet connection and speed are VoIP ready.
- Act today to take advantage of our best Windows ever. Windows 10: •Is the Windows you already know, only better•Starts up an average of 28% faster** than Windows 7•Is designed to work with software and hardware you already own•Provides the most personal and productive experiences across a range of versatile devices Protect your business from modern security threats. Windows 10: •Provides enterprise-grade security, not available in Windows 7•Is the most secure Windows ever, from power-on to power-off,